What our hujjaj from previous years had to say...
given more value then what we paid so keep up the good work and may allah subhana wa taala eward you all with al jannah al firdaus
Excellent support network has been established amongst the brothers.
...Organised to every last detail...
everything was explained before we got here, and I was impressed at each and every stage.
best experience in a life time, great group!
I think it was a beautiful experience and I wouldn’t hange anything. Very well done. Inshallah if I ome back to hajj I would deifinitely go with sh tarek.
Survey results and Summary
This survey was conducted by an independent company - DataPedia. This is an open survey where the full results can be made available by speaking with the AlBayan Hajj organisers. The intent behind this is to provide a complete and honest picture of the Hajj experience. This is gives the organisers a chance to respond to feedback in future trips.
- Almost 100% of respondents felt that the experience was above all expectations
- AlBayan scored 9.6/10 in terms of likelihood to recommend the package to family and friends
- Almost all respondents felt that food quality, proximity to the mosque, lesson quality and the brotherhood / sisterhood was well above expectations
- Feedback was given that there were too many lessons throughout the trip
- More female support staff needed
- Trip duration should be shorter in Shesha
This is where the Hujjaj that go with AlBayan live. Larger circles mean that more Hujjaj live in these areas.
Statistics based ON THE YEAR 2013:
- Large proportion of Hujjaj are males between the ages of 25-35
- 73% of Hujjaj speak English as their first language
- 67% of Hujjaj speak Arabic as their second language
- 87% of the Hujjaj that attended in 2013 were going to Hajj for the first time
Spirituality and Lessons
- 80% of respondents thought that the lesson frequency was "about right", with the rest saying there were too many lessons
- 93% selected words "interesting, excellent and good" to describe the lesson content
- The Hujjaj commented on the frequency of the lessons (too many) in some cases. Apart from this
- Close to 100% of respondents prefered the talks in Madinah by the Sheike than any other location
- 60% of respondents thought the segregation levels throughout the trip were excellent, with almost the other 40% saying it was acceptable
- Almost unanimous - the brothers and sisters felt and increase in brotherhood / sisterhood by the end of the trip with the other hujjaj
- Almost 100% of Hujjaj believe they would keep contact with the brothers / sisters they met on this trip after Hajj
- 50% of respondents felt Sheike Tarek was always accessible, while another 50% felt he was accessible 'most of the time'
- 50% of respondents felt the support staff was always accessible, while another 50% felt they were accessible 'most of the time' - in almost all instances Hujjaj felt their issues/concerns were addressed in some capacity
- The ratio of support staff to Hujjaj was deemed as 'OK' in 30% of responses, and excellent in another 50%. The remaining responses were mostly female and most said "Could be better"
- Were you able to maximise your Ibadaat (worship) time throughout your trip? 90% responded: YES
- 100% of Hujjaj said that accommodation expectations in Mecca and Madinah were very well managed (i.e. knew exactly what they were expecting)
- 93% of Hujjaj said that accommodation expectations in Sheesha was very well managed
- When asked what were things that were better than expected, responses were around: "Quality of lessons, food, hotel locations, transition between locations and Sheike Tarek himself)
- When asked what were other things that were worse than expected, responses were around: "female support, transportation between Mecca and Madinah and there being too many lessons"
- Average score by Hujjaj when asked if they would recommend AlBayan to others was 9.6 (with 10 being Highly likely to recommend and 1 being Highly unlikely to recommend)
- 93% rated the hajj package as excellent value for money
- 82% of Hujjaj believe they were well prepared for the journey prior to leaving Australia
- 26% rated the duration as "too long", 16% rated it "too short" - with the rest rating as "about right"
- When asked "how can we improve the Hajj package in future" - most responses were around the length being too long (especially in Shesha) and the need for more female support staff
- Some further feedback given by the Hujjaj include - providing a detailed Hajj booklet in Australia, summary of essential dua (printed and given to Hujjaj)